About Biopharm Knowledge Publishing
The Biopharm Outsourcing Register has been established as the industry's most comprehensive source of information for outsourcing for more than 17 years. The service was transferred to an online system in 1998 to ensure the most up-to-date information could be accessed easily and inexpensively.
The business changed its name in 2005 to Biopharm Knowledge Publishing and is developing its activities to further improve the database and to publish a series of authoritative guides on essential aspects of the outsourcing sector.
Technomark USA has a wealth of experience related to contract research organisations, and the outsourcing process. We can provide consultancy both for contract research organisations and their customers and partners. To support CROs in their business we can:
- Conduct market research surveys which provide valuable insights for future business development.
- Support the development of business plans.
To support pharmaceutical companies we can:
- Review a company's outsourcing strategy, and make recommendations that will optimise the outsourcing activity.
- Complement companies' own general knowledge of the market by identifying CROs with particular expertise, facilities or strengths in unusual geographical areas.
- Conduct benchmarking surveys with other companies, to support organisational and operational planning.
The primary contacts for Biopharm Knowledge Publishing are:
Postal address: Biopharm Knowledge Publishing, Lower Mill Office, Newnham Lane, Old Basing, Hants RG24 7AT, United Kingdom